Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age

• 28-06-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi what age do u have to be to go airsofting I have a son that loves the idea of it all he is 14

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Most sites will allow him to play as long as a parent / guardian signs him in. One or two sites may require you to remain closeby, most should at least have a contact number for you.
    Maybe think about having a go at it yourself.
    My son started just after his 13th b'day 4 years ago and he quickly got me hooked into it, its a great way for us to spend time together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Where u based i know redhills in kildare allow to play at that age as k flyer stated once u sign them in.U don't have to hang around and he would be well looked after as he would on all sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Beretta boy

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Most sites will allow him to play as long as a parent / guardian signs him in. One or two sites may require you to remain closeby, most should at least have a contact number for you.
    Maybe think about having a go at it yourself.
    My son started just after his 13th b'day 4 years ago and he quickly got me hooked into it, its a great way for us to spend time together.

And what sort of airsoft guns does he need like a primary or a secondary and how much does it cost for the day and how long does it go on for and does he special close

All sites do rentals so u don't have to go out and buy him a gun and in the end he doesn't like it.For the day renting your looking at 40-50 euro for full day thats for gun/ammo/and maybe camo.With his own gun 20-25 for fulll day Time wise your looking at 9:30-5 or a bit earlier and some sites will do have days.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Beretta boy

brenak47 wrote: »
    All sites do rentals so u don't have to go out and buy him a gun and in the end he doesn't like it.For the day renting your looking at 40-50 euro for full day thats for gun/ammo/and maybe camo.With his own gun 20-25 for fulll day Time wise your looking at 9:30-5 or a bit earlier and some sites will do have days.

Sound thanks shure he will have a go at it and see how he gets On and if he likes it he will probably join and get a gun fore himself. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Kbk2000

Hi I was just wondering, if I could get my dad into it. He likes to keep fit so that already a seller. But he takes the mick out of the 21 year olds who spend 1 grand of "Bettsy" so how do you think I could convince him?:)

No hassle man glad to of helped. Hope he enjoys his first day gaming and have many more after it.

kbk 2000 its not your thread u can't pop in on someones thread to ask your own question just start your own thread.Its thread spoiling in the rules.

Advertisement