Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Strike games - badly needs a reboot!

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I loved these games so much back in the day,which one had the part where you got out of the helicopter and went around in first person mode with a gun?

me to,and cannon fodder.:D

I had cannon fodder on the 3do,such a cool game and I had another game where you went around in a tank blowing up enemy bases,can't remember the name of it,you could play 2 player which was a blast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I had cannon fodder on the 3do,such a cool game and I had another game where you went around in a tank blowing up enemy bases,can't remember the name of it,you could play 2 player which was a blast.

Return Fire

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Return Fire

Yup that was it :D

Advertisement