Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a small garage space Cork Cork City St. Lukes

• 28-06-2013 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking into buying a motorcycle very soon and Ideally I'd prefer it to be parked in a garage as opposed t out on the streets. Of course I also want it parked close to home so I'm looking for something between St. lukes and Dillons Cross.

So if anybody has a plece to offer or other good recommendations I'd appreciate any help. Of course I'd be hapy to make a financial contribution.

Sebastian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Sagi wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking into buying a motorcycle very soon and Ideally I'd prefer it to be parked in a garage as opposed t out on the streets. Of course I also want it parked close to home so I'm looking for something between St. lukes and Dillons Cross.

So if anybody has a plece to offer or other good recommendations I'd appreciate any help. Of course I'd be hapy to make a financial contribution.

Sebastian

You could try this website. Great idea I think
    https://www.spaceworks.ie/

Advertisement