Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost plus sofa

Options
  • 28-06-2013 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. New to this site but I would really love your advice.
    Stupidly bought a couch from CPS,3 and 2 seater, in Feb of this year.Iwwas given a brand new 2seater but a shop display 3seater dat had a missing cushion and springs showing through one of the cushions.after complaining to the shop for 2months r so dey sent out a technician who came and said he would fix it.finally got the cushion in end of may but no parts.have not heard from anyone since.besides the technician telling me I was barred from the shop which I was unaware of.iv sent them a registered letter and jus had it returned to me today.I could not find the head office address on the internet so rang National Consumer Agency who said they thought the address was in Dublin.
    Now I have no idea what to do as they have sent the letter back.please help as I have a baby due beginning of august and need this sorted asap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Is this a 'Laois' issue???

You might get better feedback over in the Consumer Issues forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amz.m

The shop is in laois :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Contact the companies office. They will tell you the company name of the company trading as CPS. It may or not be the same name. They will also tell you where there registered office is. All companies have to have a registered office. But it does not have to be there business address. For instance many companies use there accountants or Solicitors address as their registered office. This is where you must send the Registered letter.

Alternatively use a Solicitor who will see it's served for you and will offer further advice for a small fee.

Advertisement