Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elocution for children

Options
  • 28-06-2013 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere, or anyone, offering elocution lessons for children? Preferably in the Newbridge/Naas area but further afield if needs be. I've googled but can't find anything. Thanks very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Rosahane

You probably need to search under "Speech and Drama"

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

Hi Rosahane, thanks for the reply. I've tried that in a variety of phrasings and all I got back were stage schools, none of whom I contacted did elocution, or speech and language therapists which is a different thing entirely. I'm surprised this has proven so difficult and that's why I was hoping someone might have some direct knowledge to share.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

Maybe you could ask your child's school to get someone in. I had it all through when in school but that is 30 years ago. Makes a Huge difference to be able to speak correctly when you need to.

Advertisement