Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin birthday pub/club venues

Options
  • 28-06-2013 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I have 3 girls birthdays coming up in July including my own and I'm racking my brains to think of a place to suit everyone. My work colleague suggested Bernard Shaw which looks great but I know we will be dressed up with the dresses/heels and I have a feeling its a casual place. Would defo check it out again though. Really looking for a place that is not too pretentious and cramped late bar we are in are early/mid 30's bit of a dance like chart but do like my retro/indie type music too. Anywhere in town/camden/rathmines distance is fine. Dont like Sinnots, Harry's Dakota Mercantile Cafe Insane (En Seine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

What about Pygmalion on South William Street. A little less casual, fairly decent music (not chart) and its a nice spot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Everleigh Garden? Over 25's afaik on a Saturday evening if that was the day you were looking at. Been a few times and it's definitely a late 20's early 30's crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

miss choc wrote: »
    I have 3 girls birthdays coming up in July including my own and I'm racking my brains to think of a place to suit everyone. My work colleague suggested Bernard Shaw which looks great but I know we will be dressed up with the dresses/heels and I have a feeling its a casual place. Would defo check it out again though. Really looking for a place that is not too pretentious and cramped late bar we are in are early/mid 30's bit of a dance like chart but do like my retro/indie type music too. Anywhere in town/camden/rathmines distance is fine. Dont like Sinnots, Harry's Dakota Mercantile Cafe Insane (En Seine

how about the vintage cocktail club in temple bar. really cool place - kind of vintage 1920s themed. very classy.

Also, SIN in temple bar and the new club Sahara might fit the bill.

Howl at the moon and dandelion are good places for your age group and if youre dressed up.

There is a new club called the black door, next to the Harcourt hotel. has live piano music and singers, a little more refined than most places,

Buck whaleys on leeson street is an option and the Madison on Wicklow street is a bar/club that would also probably suit.

isakaya on south georges street is a great Japanese sake bar for something a little different pre club. Also the garage in temple bar(themed like a 50's American gas station) and bison whisky bar on wellington quay for real Texan bbq accompanied by great whisky!

Also 37 Dawson street is a fantastic night out. good age range of 20s and 30s and a really cool venue.

Advertisement