Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dublin gyms with Hammer Strength plate loaded machines??

• 28-06-2013 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I've been looking for a good leg press to buy for the home gym and have read lots of good things about the Hammer Strength leverage leg press.

Here is a link to a photo of the piece

http://www.lifefitness.com/commercial/hammerstrength/plateloaded/lowerbodytorso/legpress.html

I already have a HS incline press so I know their equipment is good quailty but I've never tried this leg press out.

I've found a used one online at a decent price that I can afford (its in the UK) but want to try it out a few times to get the feel of it, make sure it "fits" me before I buy.

Anybody know of any gyms in Dublin that have some HS plate loaded machines, specifically the above leg press, I know it comes in a uni-lateral version too so even that version would be good to try to get an idea if its worth buying for me.

I'm not looking to have a discussion re the merits of a leg press vs any other lowerbody exercise, I can already squat, deadlift, stifflegged deadlift, trapbar deadlift etc and do - I just like variety ;0)

Does anybody know of any Dublin gyms (or close to dublin) that have the piece and that let people buy a day pass or give "potential members" a free trial pass where I could take the machine for a test run?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions

Advertisement