Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deborah Garry?

• 28-06-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone here has been with this fortune teller? Is she any good? How much is she?

I've been with Billy Martin before and don't really fancy sitting around the bar all night again to see him so thought I'd give this lady a try.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 sand678

had her twice, some things were amazing, like she told me my dad had bubbles on his lungs but that they werent cancerous, after a while we discovered that he did indeed have these and that yes they werent cancerous, got lots more thing right, but also told me i would meet someone, but that still hasnt happened, she was very expensive at the time, 70 euro, but i no she has taken down her prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shelly30

sand678 wrote: »
    had her twice, some things were amazing, like she told me my dad had bubbles on his lungs but that they werent cancerous, after a while we discovered that he did indeed have these and that yes they werent cancerous, got lots more thing right, but also told me i would meet someone, but that still hasnt happened, she was very expensive at the time, 70 euro, but i no she has taken down her prices

Anyone got a number for this woman been twice find her great

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shelly30

Anyone got a number for Deborah garry

• Registered Users Posts: 35 silly_dancer

Hi, where is she located and could I please have her number also. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 reggie16

Does anyone have a number for deborah garry?

• Advertisement
Advertisement