Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irish shares

• 28-06-2013 1:17pm
    Site Banned Posts: 18

was wondering if anyone here owns any of the main irish companies on the iseq

ive owned Kerry and glanbia in the past , made money but thought they were getting toppy , I sold them, only to watch both go about 10 - 15% higher , especially glanbia , I had a chance to rebuy Kerry In the past week below where I actually sold in January but didn't pull the trigger

paddy power seems to have had no real pullback this past year and Ryanair the same , ive avoided CRH due to the moribund construction market in Ireland but I suppose their prescence abroad is more significant

as for bank of Ireland , made some money on it this past year but decided to scale back to a small amount and hold for the long term as its too volatile to have in any significant amount

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Ive PVR, DLE, PAP and RYA.

They are all have and hold for me. haven't got much invested in each.

Advertisement