Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Discount

Options
  • 28-06-2013 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

Do you still offer the 15% student discount? I've had it on my last 2 policies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

[font=Helv","sans-serif]Hi Vuzuggu,[/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif]Unfortunately our 15% student discount offer is no longer available. [/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif] Our current offers are as follows: [/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif]- Multi policy discount. This gives you up to 10% discount on any additional car, van, motorbike or home insurance policy you buy with us. Terms and conditions apply. Full details are available here: http://www.libertyinsurance.ie/car-insurance/ [/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif]- Irish School of Motoring discount. This is a scheme set up to offer lower prices on car insurance and driving lessons for learner drivers in conjunction with the Irish School of Motoring. Terms and conditions apply. Full details can be found here: http://www.libertyinsurance.ie/ism/ [/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif]I can give you more information on any of these offers if you wish. [/font]

[font=Helv","sans-serif]Cathy[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Thanks Cathy. I'm trying to get my renewal down. Got a quote of €1077.57 which has now been reduced to €969. (Both inclusive of DD service charge) No-Nonsense are €600 so there is still quite a gap. Was hoping to get it down to €850 with Liberty and then I'd stay.

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi Vuzuggu

If you want to PM me your details I can arrange for someone to look into this and contact you?

Regards

Seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Hi Sean,

I PMed you a few days ago but haven't received a call back. Did you receive the PM?

Thanks

Advertisement