Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Am I Entitled to?

Options
  • 28-06-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys,

So I literally just finished a degree in Economics, but I have grown to absolutely hate the subject. Originally, I had planned on doing a Masters in Journalism in GCD, but I am now looking at doing a second BA course in the independent college instead, in journalism. With fees of 5950 p.a., I'm just wondering am I actually entitled to anything at all, with regard to fees, grants, or other financial assistance?

I'm 21, so I don't qualify as a mature, and I had to repeat a year in my originally BA, so I have already had to pay 6000 in fees before, but can I apply successfully for anything?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

If you have a degree you wont get free fees or a grant again

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement