Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6 year old drummer playing ac/dc

• 28-06-2013 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just thought i'ld share my six year old daughter winning a school talent show playing AC/DC. Who said girls cant drum!!!!

http://youtu.be/klTPCLM4cx4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Very good! Fair play to her.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Brilliant!!!!! What a star!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

the little ginger lad (to the left of the kid in the blue shirt and tie) has the worst sense of rhythm I've ever seen haha his clapping is quality.

edit: fair play to the girl! quality sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

She's honestly a better drummer than some dudes I know who've been drumming far longer than she's been alive. Hopefully she'll stick with it, she'd have no bother getting gigs, cos there's ****-all drummers about :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

D.Q wrote: »
    the little ginger lad (to the left of the kid in the blue shirt and tie) has the worst sense of rhythm I've ever seen haha his clapping is quality.
    Ah no not at all, he's doing polyrhythms! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

It's an easy song, but dammit her timing is impeccable. As Herb else said, she is better than some adult drummers I know

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Motopepe

She rocks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Coolest kid ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

As Herb else said, she is better than some adult drummers I know

:eek:

I don't think they can be called 'drummers' in that case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

:eek:

I don't think they can be called 'drummers' in that case

Years ago, I filled in on bass for a band where the drummer couldn't play without tablature. For the first and only gig I played with them (two covers), we were late going on stage because he took apart his kit to sellotape the drum tab sheets to the inside of his skins because he forgot to bring a music stand.

If silent gav's daughter was playing that evening, it would have been better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Can't watch in work, but must watch it when I get home. My 20 month old loves playing her daddies drums, we have videos from 9 months & upwards of her playing them.

Advertisement