Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the Indy Initiative

• 28-06-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Word is that WWE has been looking at so many independent workers and hiring some of them because of Jami.Noble.

Noble is a producer/agent with the company, and is dedicated to following the independent scene. He has been the one recommending the talents to the company for evaluation.

With that being said, independent pro wrestler Ricky Marvin is currently in the process of attempting to get a deal with WWE

Sorry guys can't put that in quotes as on phone, but the drive for Indy guys has me excited about the future. f wwe.The success of punk I believe is the direct cause of this and it's so refreshing to read. Guys like ohno Ambrose Cesar rollins el gen and Danielson are the future of the wwe, they just handpicked the best talent but it makes me sad for top Indy talent that was never signed. I remember seeing a few years back morishima received a try out a few years back and they thought he looked like a giant baby or something,cabana getting that terrible scotty Goldman gimmick,the Briscoes weren't aesthetically pleasing enough, Aries couldn't even get on the recent tough enough! How big Johnny got away with **** like that for so long I'll never know! (hope I'm accurate In sayin he was directly involved in the thought process!

Samurai del sol is a prospect I'm genuinely delighted about! But makes me wonder what type of talent they passed up on that could be a success now?

In fairness the likes of Orton Batista leaner and Lena are all factors of developmental that proved succesfull so I can see why they thought this was the proper way to bring in talent but I believe they kind of got lucky with that talent pool.

Guess I'm asking what do you think of their previous policies?

Was their even a strict no Indy guy policy or was it just based on an individual talent?

Is cm punk the saviour of all this?

Any notable guys that may have suffered if their was a policy in place?

Who may have suffered in the past if that policy was in. Place before?

Maybe I'm just apart of the iwc that likes seeing the guys they watch elsewhere do well?

Advertisement