Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5MB broadband? Chance of fibre?

Options
  • 28-06-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi we have just had a new landline put in. Originally signed up for 24mb unlimited package but have been told today that our line can only support maximum of 5mb. What are the chances of our exchange being upgraded for fibre....or anything half decent? It's not huge population like in cities or big towns but it is a very very popular village with large hotel etc so I can't see why we are not even on a list yet for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cam57 wrote: »
    Hi we have just had a new landline put in. Originally signed up for 24mb unlimited package but have been told today that our line can only support maximum of 5mb. What are the chances of our exchange being upgraded for fibre....or anything half decent? It's not huge population like in cities or big towns but it is a very very popular village with large hotel etc so I can't see why we are not even on a list yet for it?
    Hi Cam57

Can you tell me the area and I'll look into plans for this area?

Al

Advertisement