Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starhawk. Late to the party.

Options
  • 28-06-2013 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

I got Starhawk in extra vision with other few games a month ago. Lucky enough online pass was not used too.
    So I finally fired it up today. Played 3 hours and burned rice for dinner ... I only played single player so far and I really love it. I was shocked how fun this game is. Worlds look really interesting, gun play feels great, mechs/jets feel right. Base building elements work great.
    I really hope multiplayer wound disappoint me after such great start with single player.

Why this game is not popular? I really hope we will get next gen 1080p sequel of this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Been meaning to pick it up on psn store. We got all the dlc free on PSN+ which is quite the incentive.

Advertisement