Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls night in with a fortune teller

Options
  • 28-06-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey fellow boardies

Appreciate all the help ya could give. Basically organising a girls night with a fortune teller who could come to the house? Could anyone recommend someone? PM me a number.

Thanks much in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hey fellow boardies

Appreciate all the help ya could give. Basically organising a girls night with a fortune teller who could come to the house? Could anyone recommend someone? PM me a number.

And would the fellow boardies and the fortune teller have to guess the area that your living in? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MaryBeth1984

Whoops ha ha. Yes that information would be helpful. I'm in Blanchardstown area :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pepsimaxine

Hey fellow boardies

Could someone pm me this too?
    I asked the same question last week and got one name but i can't get hold of the woman and i havent time to leave it go in case she doesnt reply.
    Im in south dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

MrFrisp wrote: »
    And would the fellow boardies and the fortune teller have to guess the area that your living in? :D

If he's a good fortune teller he should know anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Hey fellow boardies

What if some one gets news they dont want to hear or the out come of a romance / marriage / losing there house or having babies
    that could be one hell of a night hmmmm your taking a chance

• Advertisement

D.Campbell wrote: »
    What if some one gets news they dont want to hear or the out come of a romance / marriage / losing there house or having babies
    that could be one hell of a night hmmmm your taking a chance

Well,,good psychic's or fortune tellers don't hold back things..Otherwise it's not a full or proper reading.

If you don't want to hear certain news or results,,it would be best not to take part in it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

syklops wrote: »
    If he's a good fortune teller he should know anyway.

Unless she's moving to a new house why would a fortune teller know, unless they're a mind reader also :)

Most Psychics/Mediums/Fortune Tellers do house parties, try the directory.

F x

Well,,good psychic's or fortune tellers don't hold back things..Otherwise it's not a full or proper reading.

If you don't want to hear certain news or results,,it would be best not to take part in it at all.
    I know that is what I said ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Really. I heard a hood fortune teller won't tell you bad news unless its very necessary

Really. I heard a hood fortune teller won't tell you bad news unless its very necessary

That could be true alright.

The good ones have "ethics" so they deal with it as it happens.

In fairness though,,you can't expect to go to a psychic or fortune teller and expect to hear nothing but good news.

• Advertisement

yes this happened to me with two readers they told me things around it but never told me how bad things would become thank God or I would have had a heart attack on the spot . also I think now something else is coming up that wont be pleasant as I have put the bits together, I know now what they were trying to say. life can be crap at times but if they weren't we would not recognize the good times

Advertisement