Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Crèche

Options
  • 28-06-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

There is a new business opening in the six cross rds bus pk soon. Can't think of the name of it but its a dog crèche. Can't say I've ever heard of one or even thought there was a need for one.
    However best of luck to the owners. I hope it works for them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Huge need and not just in waterford. We pay €20 for an over night stay or a 12 hour afternoon into late evening in one in kildare.
    As a frequent visitor to waterford, this could come in handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I know lyndsey the owner it's called "Inn the dog house". Looks great ! Look them up on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

This is a very useful service. Alot of people who would love to have a Dog but can't because of their working hours and thinks like this make it possible. Or, like us if you have an older dog you can't leave alone for too long.this is a place where they will be looked after for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

Its a fab idea! She does dog training too

Advertisement