If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE42F5500

Options
  • 28-06-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I see a Samsung UE42F5500 on your main page for £499.95. Is this TV available for delivery in Ireland?

What is the best price you can do for TV and how much would delivery cost to Drogheda?

Thanks for any info you can give.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi lads,

I see a Samsung UE42F5500 on your main page for £499.95. Is this TV available for delivery in Ireland?

What is the best price you can do for TV and how much would delivery cost to Drogheda?

Thanks for any info you can give.

Hi Ilovespudss,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately this screen is a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected in Belfast.

If you like I could get one in for you and have it reserved for collection.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Hi Ilovespudss,

Unfortunately this screen is a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected in Belfast.

If you like I could get one in for you and have it reserved for collection.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

It doesn't really suit to travel to Belfast to collect. I have a couple of other options for that particular model, if they don't come off I will be in touch.

Just out of interest, would you have any other offers similar to the Samsung available at the minute, preferably that could be delivered?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

It doesn't really suit to travel to Belfast to collect. I have a couple of other options for that particular model, if they don't come off I will be in touch.

Just out of interest, would you have any other offers similar to the Samsung available at the minute, preferably that could be delivered?
    ilovespudss,

thanks for giving us a second bite of the cherry!

We do have the LG 42LN575 which currently is down from £549.95 to £499.95 and comes with a 5 year warranty - and I could even be persuaded to do discounted or free delivery on it to Drogheda if pushed..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ln575v/lg-42ln575v

Or if you wanted to look a little left field we have the Sony KDL40R473 which is coming with a Free Google Box ( worth £150) at the moment (and a 5 year warranty) - it's just £449.95 which really is a cracking deal..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl40r473a-and-nszgs7/sony-kdl40r423-nszgs

Keep us posted and thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

ilovespudss,

thanks for giving us a second bite of the cherry!

We do have the LG 42LN575 which currently is down from £549.95 to £499.95 and comes with a 5 year warranty - and I could even be persuaded to do discounted or free delivery on it to Drogheda if pushed..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ln575v/lg-42ln575v

Or if you wanted to look a little left field we have the Sony KDL40R473 which is coming with a Free Google Box ( worth £150) at the moment (and a 5 year warranty) - it's just £449.95 which really is a cracking deal..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl40r473a-and-nszgs7/sony-kdl40r423-nszgs

Keep us posted and thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Thanks for trying, you turned my head for a few minutes with the other offers but I have my mind made up on the Samsung.

Thanks again.

Hi Spuds,

No problem at all.

If there is anything else we can help with just let us know :)

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Hi Folks,

I'm very interested in the Samsung [font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UE42F5500 as well is there anyway I can persuade you guys to deliver it down south!?  It's a fantastic price, but it's a bit of a hike up to Belfast for me[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ike, unfortunately when a product goes in-store only, we are restricted by our purchasing guys and our EPOS system as there are reasons as to why we don't ship some products. This is usually because stock of these is particularly tight and they want us to hold any that we have for customers who make the journey to the store. It can also be because some models don't transport well or there are other reasons like we have an agreement with a specific brand or model that we will not sell via mail order/internet etc.

On some rare cases we can get around this but the Samsung at the moment is not in that boat.

Sorry.

If we can help with anything else or if you would to collect one from the store, please let us know.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

HI Lads how much would the LG 42LN575 cost including delivery to Limerick in southern Ireland
    thanks

ps including 5 year warranty

also could you give me a price in euros for the 42ln5400 including delivery to Limerick including 5 year warranty
    thanks

Beaver1 wrote: »
    also could you give me a price in euros for the 42ln5400 including delivery to Limerick including 5 year warranty
    thanks

Hi Beaver,

We can offer the 575 delivered for just £509.90.  That price includes a free 5 year guarantee.

Unfortunately we don't stock the 5400 so I can't give you any info on that.  Sorry.

Chris

• Advertisement

cheers Chris what price are the following tvs with a 5 year warranty delivered to Limerick

samsung ue40f6100 or

samsung ue39f5000

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Beaver1 wrote: »
    cheers Chris what price are the following tvs with a 5 year warranty delivered to Limerick

samsung ue40f6100 or

samsung ue39f5000
    Beaver1

again unfortunately we don't stock the 39F5000 - just the 32 and 42" versions - the 40F6100 including 5 year warranty and delivery to Limerick would be £569.95..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.