Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just moved to portlaoise

Options
  • 28-06-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I just moved to portlaoise with my boys and partner and my son is starting in portlaoise educate together in sept into first class so I would really like him to meet other kids before he starts and also for me to meet new mums . Thanks for any tips

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 safarigirl

Hi we were in portlaise yesterday as we might be moving there next year for my husbands work. I put in a search for parent and toddler groups in portliase in google and there are details of where and when they are so you will meet mums and your child will make friends too. I think there one at the Methodist church. There is a play zone in the bowling place and the swimming pool in the leisure centre looks great. We have our children down on educate together list for school too, did u have any problems getting your child in or was it easy? how is it going living there so far?

Advertisement