Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karate for 8 year old in Waterford

Options
  • 28-06-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi,
    any recommendations for a karate/martial arts club for my 8 year old son to join. and if any recommendations, what times are the classes. if anyone has any websites or fb page recommendations. Thanks in advance to ye all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think there's a place down by Domino's Pizza, could be at the back of the Kitchen place.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Pat Rockett Karate and Kickboxing Academy are great with kids they have weekly Shotokan.
    Moving into the glass centre on Sunday should be able to contact them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JohnnyBingo

Waterford ITF Taekwondo @ Kidzone but moving opposite the park in September. Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 to 7:30. I have 3 in the earlier class and they love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

black eagle dojo

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

My daughter is in Pat Rocketts. Highly rcommended. They're really looking after the kids.

My daughter got bullied in school and since she's in Karate her confidence has sky rocketed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

id suggest letting the kid watch enter the dragon. buy them a set of nunchucks, fill his schoolbag with concrete blocks and feed him rice everyday and he will become the ultimate fighting machine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pik1SKWMK_k

Advertisement