Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live music in a pub tonight

Options
  • 29-06-2013 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I have a couple friends visiting from the states and they want the Irish experience in a pub with live music. Was thinking trad would be nice, but all I can see online is T H Doolans and they don't start until 10pm :eek:. We all have young kids, so starting the night so late is a bit daunting.

The pub doesn't have to be in Waterford City either. Was thinking Dunhill, but I don't think they have trad tonight. Fenor, Tramore, Dunmore East what have you. Just looking for a smallish not tourist filled pub for an authentic experience.

Help!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jamerican wrote: »
    I have a couple friends visiting from the states and they want the Irish experience in a pub with live music. Was thinking trad would be nice, but all I can see online is T H Doolans and they don't start until 10pm :eek:. We all have young kids, so starting the night so late is a bit daunting.

The pub doesn't have to be in Waterford City either. Was thinking Dunhill, but I don't think they have trad tonight. Fenor, Tramore, Dunmore East what have you. Just looking for a smallish not tourist filled pub for an authentic experience.

Help!!

The earliest in Tramore for live music is 9.30 with most later between 10-10.30. Not many tourists around yet so will be mostly locals. No trad music tonight though.

Advertisement