Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI: Cheque Lodgement ATM on a Saturday

Options
  • 29-06-2013 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to lodge a cheque to my BOI account today. It seems that some BOI ATMs allow me to do this but Banking365 guy wasn't able to say which ones and the BOI website branch locator doesn't say whether the machine is inside or outside the building. Does anyone know of an ATM with this facility available on a Saturday? Kildare or Dublin ideally.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mrroboito

To answer my own question, it's called a lodgement ATM or LATM, (I got lucky with one of my google search terms) and found the discussion below.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056655858/4

24 hour cheque lodgement at Walkinstown and Stillorgan it seems.  There might be more now but Walkinstown will do me fine.  Thanks to anyone who took a look.

Advertisement