Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick kitten

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm delighted that Dude is home. He's growing up so fast, I remember when he was an itty bitty kitty:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

certainly dont look like a cat that was sick all well again bet your over the moon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I'm so proud of my little man, He's so good at taking his tablets! I don't have to disguise it or force it on him, I handed it to him and he ate it :D he's like a new cat today, running around like a mad yoke, playing with everyone and everything, trying to murder my ankles and driving cream absolutely mental. And now he's curled up on my chest kneading me. I'm so glad he's all better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

So sad to hear Dude was sick! Glad he's better! He's gotten so big..love the pics! What a handsome cat :cool:

Advertisement