Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good car bodywork shop?

• 29-06-2013 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Being a f@@king twat I need the services of a bodywork to sort out a dent and some scrapes.

Where is a good place in Limerick to get it done to a high standard and reasonable price?

It's a Mazda by the way.

Thank

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I went here http://www.goldenpages.ie/westlink-accident-repair-centre-limerick-city/

a few times for dents, scratches etc. Out near Clondrinagh on the Ennis road near Coonagh.

Dermot O'Dwyer is the man who owns it. Not the cheapest but work is first-class. If your car is newish and you want an invisible repair, this place is worth considering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Just had some good work done by what used to be Joe Sheedy's place in Ballysimon: http://maps.goldenpages.ie/#fn=detail&url=IE_31026732_9999_1001
    - now relocated to the Kilmallock road (but kind of hard to find, see here). Brian @ 0863724579.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

just had a dent in my van repaired last week..got it done in industrial estate behind o mara motors on tipperary road. keith o neill. excellent job done and reasonable..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Thanks for the replies. I think the guy behind O'Maras is actually Keith O'Brien, I heard read some good stuff about his work online alright.

So sickened about the damage but it doesn't look as bad today as it did yesterday in the heat of the moment.

Try Paul. Great work at very reasonable prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Few people I know have gone to John Browne up in Cratloe, I have to say the work is top class! My housemate dropped his Beemer up there a couple of weeks ago after a small accident, the car came back perfect, an incredible job! I'd definetly recommend them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

tippman1 wrote: »
    I went here http://www.goldenpages.ie/westlink-accident-repair-centre-limerick-city/

a few times for dents, scratches etc. Out near Clondrinagh on the Ennis road near Coonagh.

Dermot O'Dwyer is the man who owns it. Not the cheapest but work is first-class. If your car is newish and you want an invisible repair, this place is worth considering.

have my car booked in here to get some work done. Not the cheapest quote I had ( not much in it either though), and definitely not the quickest, but anyone i know who has used him says he;s the best.

Really hope they(and you) are right. Just want a good job done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I just had Brendan Treacy in Ardnacrusha do some work on my car. I had a lot of damage done to it a few weeks ago & the car is now perfect. You can't even see where the damage was & he's not too dear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

ooops..my bad...ya its keith o'brien..your right..well i was happy with the job anyway, get a few quotes and take it from there..one guy i went to was just going to use all filler to fill out the dent.. at keith o'briens, he pulled the dent out and used a little filler..anyway, best of luck with it..

Advertisement