Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing week ban from After Hours

Options
  • 29-06-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hi darced.

As per the DRP I've taken a look at this before admin intervention.

You were thread banned. It's clear and obvious from your helpdesk thread and PM discussions also this was upheld.

There is no way I can accept you were not aware of that.
    So you "chanced your arm" and you got banned for ignoring a moderator warning.

As this DRP is just a waste of time as you obviously ignored mod instruction and deserved a ban I will say now I am upholding this ban.

Please feel free to ask an admin to review.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd like to remind folks that only the OP and involved Mods/CMods and Admins may post in threads on this forum

darced, I fail to see any hole in dr. b's logic above and you've not presented anything in your post to counter it apart from a snarky comment and a smiley face.

Desicion upheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement