Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer slabs

Options
  • 29-06-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭

Any of the major shops any offers on beer slabs? Miller/Coors/Bud etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tesco doing 24 Miller for €30, not a whole lot else around, probably next offers around August bank holiday weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I was in tesco swords co. dublin yesterday and the only deal they were doing was carlsberg 12 for €12.67 there-abouts.

Supervalu has a deal on (hopefully it's still on) for 12 heineken 500ml for €15 that was in supervalu so best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

My local Tesco had no miller slabs. 8 cans of bud for 12 quid is the best Tesco and dunnes can offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    My local Tesco had no miller slabs. 8 cans of bud for 12 quid is the best Tesco and dunnes can offer

That deal is going on for a good while now 8 bud for 12, but it's not really a deal. 8 for 10 is a deal.

12 bud 500ml cans in supervalu for €22 smackers WOW. the bubble will burst once again me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

They should up the price of beer to 5 quid a can :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

Any updates on this thread?Looking to get some beer in for Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

QUOTE=rovers2001;87692803]Any updates on this thread?Looking to get some beer in for Xmas.[/QUOTE]

aldi have 24 cans Guinness 29.99 euro on 1st December

https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/sunday-1st-december/

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

JC'S Swords have 24 cans Carlsberg (4.3) for €24

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

SuperValu have 24 cans Guinness for 28e now & 18 Bulmers original for 25e.

Advertisement