Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minox scopes

Options
  • 29-06-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Has anyone here ever had a minox scope? I've just seen them for sale, but I don't know anyone that has had one. I've seen one, 6-30x56 for £600 in the uk.
    I've done a bit of googling and from what I've found, they seem to be pretty decent scopes. They are German parts assembled in the USA. Someone said on a forum that its the exact same glass as zeiss but different coatings used.

So I'm wondering if anyone on here has ever had one or know someone that has had one, to tell me what they are like!

Thanks

Tommy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

I have their binoculars. Absolutely fantastic. I've also used higher end binoculars by them which were better again. I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Advertisement