Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/4 choke

Options
  • 29-06-2013 5:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

Hi all please help,

I just purchased a new Beretta 687 silver pigeon 3.

It only came with 4 multi chokes, full, 3/4, 1/2 and cylinder but no 1/4... Spoke to a couple of friends and they say it should come with a 1/4 choke... Is this the case or do I need to buy one?

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Not necessarily they come with 4 chokes and that is what you got,if it is a new gun it may specify in the catalogue what chokes came with it if it say's 1/4 then go back to dealer he may have made a switch

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭goss101

i bought a new beretta 686 white onyx there just over a year ago and it came with 5 chokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

My 682 also came with 5... but with a skeet instead of full

The 1/4 is an unusual one to be missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I would guess if this was bought new, someone misplaced the missing choke on a gun in that price range you would expect the full set of chokes.
    1/4 choke as stated is a very popular choke for game and sporting clays. Its a mistake I'd guess. Go back and have a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

My 686 is missing the 1/4 if anyone has one for sale. It has a skeet and full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Advertisement