Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vendetta tattoo,groupon

Options
  • 29-06-2013 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

€119 for 3 hours, considering it seen some work on the FB page looks decent, anyone have an experience with them. I'm looking for a demon/devil to add on to some work I have done already on my arm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

No one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I wouldn't go near them judging by the work they have posted online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Where else do they post, I can only get FB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Wils110 wrote: »
    Where else do they post, I can only get FB

http://vendettatattoo.weebly.com/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 AriaA

Wils110 wrote: »
    €119 for 3 hours, considering it seen some work on the FB page looks decent, anyone have an experience with them. I'm looking for a demon/devil to add on to some work I have done already on my arm

I was thinking about getting a 3 hour voucher too as I have a tattoo that needs more work and would like to do something new too. I can't find their fb page, seems to be gone and after reading this posts seems like a bit of a risk to be honest. You don't want to have a bad tattoo and having to pay more to fix it somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Are they still in temple bar? If so, avoid like the plague!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

They're still on facebook, as vendetta tattoo now inatead of V.

But yeah avoid either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 claraob95

I have had tattoos from him and he's great, wouldn't go anywhere else now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

claraob95 wrote: »
    I have had tattoos from him and he's great, wouldn't go anywhere else now!
    Tattooing yourself is never a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 claraob95

That makes no sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

IMHO if a tattoo shop is decent they won't be on group on. Also obvious shill is obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

They had another deal ages ago when they were called V tattoo... I got it and turns out they used the portfolio of one artist in there only and i was quit familiar with his work and thought he was a great artist! He actually then quit and the other artists work in my opinion were completely sub par... I never used it and never managed to get a refund from groupon... I went and got inked from the artist who quit in the end because there was no way I was letting someone who wasnt nearly experienced enough tattoo me for 3 hours JUST because I had a voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Arawn wrote: »
    IMHO if a tattoo shop is decent they won't be on group on.

Snakebite had an offer on Groupon not so long ago and they're very decent.

Advertisement