Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burritos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

yop wrote: »
    I dont like Burritos ;)

49621872.jpg

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

49621872.jpg

Bury-toe......:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Hi, I'm dashoonage and I've never had a Burrito.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

roast wrote: »
    Then why not just split it out to another topic? I'm just saying, having what's essentially a "trash thread" doesn't seem feasible. There was a relevant discussion in there, perhaps not to the topic directly, but throwing them all into a catchall thread just disregards all of that discussion.

Fair point, I'll change the thread title to reflect more what this thread is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Badass Burritos are amazing! The ones in the newly renovated Centra on O'Connell Street are very good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

My taste buds must not be tuned for burritos.

I'm indifferent to burritos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Haven't had a burrito in Limerick yet (... well apart from KFC), looking forward to trying some out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

MillField wrote: »
    Badass Burritos are amazing! The ones in the newly renovated Centra on O'Connell Street are very good too.

Has anybody tried the one from the burrito place outside Penneys? I've heard great things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Treepole wrote: »
    Exactly. It was just one woman getting hysterical over a particular comment.

Don't know whether to :D or :mad:
    and a hint of feminism........

Oh it's full blown feminism now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Has anybody tried the one from the burrito place outside Penneys? I've heard great things

I think Badass Burritos wanted to open a stall there but the Council changed the rules and allowed a crowd from Cork to open up there instead. The lady in Badass Burritos wasn't best pleased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

zulutango wrote: »
    I think Badass Burritos wanted to open a stall there but the Council changed the rules and allowed a crowd from Cork to open up there instead. The lady in Badass Burritos wasn't best pleased.

father-ted-careful-now-001_400x400.jpg

Jesus that's awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Soooo.... burritos... :D

I haven't been in Badass since it moved from O'Connell Street but I thought that their "Inferno" sauce was pretty tame stuff.

Any food business that is selling what should be spicy food should have sauces to suit all tastes but their hottest sauce should be extremely hot.

That said the missus and I really do like hot food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Am i allowed to say i like burritos in here? Because i do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

davo2001 wrote: »
    Am i allowed to say i like burritos in here?

No. Thats what the other thread is for :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The burrito place in urban garden asked to move. Very sad in the manner it was done.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Very sad in the manner it was done.

It looks like somebody ****ed up alright.

Typical, this woman got her way and will continue to operate in the same ridiculous way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

The burrito place in urban garden asked to move. Very sad in the manner it was done.

The only thing is that they did say there was exciting news to come. Maybe they will open a premises here? Some competition for badass burritos, on the horizon?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I have no international in getting involved in social media but it's getting a bit nasty on the badass Facebook page. :-D

• Advertisement

I have no international in getting involved in social media but it's getting a bit nasty on the badass Facebook page. :-D

Ohh, details??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Wow, she is having a rough going over by a lot of people.

I guess that is what happens when you go about dealing with the rival the way she did.

Whether she is right or wrong, went about it in a bad way I think.

She might do better not to respond, and let it blow over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I've always thought the way she ran the business was a little ridiculous, but wasn't bothered about it, thought it a funny sort of ridiculous. Now though she seems be showing a slightly manic, nasty side which puts me off big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Used to be a semi-regular customer of hers. I won't be going back after this incident.

She was badly treated and it seems that without going public the Council were ignoring her legitimate protests. She should have somebody take over the reins on her Facebook page though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Well she closed the other crowd done bravo to her.... Wont be sitting foot in her shop again. BE interesting to see now if she opens up in the urban garden, I'm all for supporting our own but sod that. That woman cant deal with competition in the correct manner. I will agree the council were wrong but what this shop owner in Limerick has done is shambolic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Apparently the other crowd was from Limerick too. Suppose thats what you get from a badass

Were her claims not valid? It seems that she was unfairly skipped over in favour of this other crowd. Nobody seems to be refuting that but instead are going on the attack against her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Remember the great Burritos of 2016..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Were her claims not valid? It seems that she was unfairly skipped over in favour of this other crowd. Nobody seems to be refuting that but instead are going on the attack against her.

I dont believe they were as valid, we only ever heard one side of the argument. As the other crowd didnt have an existing business in the city and were just using a food trailer, I dont believe they needed to pay the rates like she would have had to as she has an existing business unit.

I dont have high hopes of her having a trailer in the urban garden either as she is hardly able to keep her own place open, never mind a trailer outside Penneys.

Advertisement