Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geraldine, Castlebar, Co. Mayo

Options
  • 29-06-2013 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, first time poster here.

Just wondering if any of you have gone to see a Physic in Castlebar, Co. Mayo called Geraldine. I had a reading a little while ago and she got a lot of the past and present stuff spot on but I'm very curious about the future stuff. Can any of you who have had past experience of Geraldine's wisdom please respond.

Thanks,

Belle.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭grainuaile

Is she out past the Welcome Inn?? I was at one up there a few yrs ago but can't remember her name. Anyway the one I was at got a lot of future stuff spot on, as it turns out :) Don't have her contact details though, went with a friend who arranged it.
    I would like to speak to someone more like a medium though, if you know of anyone around? not Bridget Benson though, €60 and miles off for the three of us who went ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 darragh2009

could either of you give me her number?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭grainuaile

Sorry I never had it, a friend arranged it for me but she has emigrated now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Aideenr1

Hiya,
    Just to let you know, she passed away a week ago....

Advertisement