Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Loud bedroom noises conundrum

• 29-06-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately hypothetical, but just came into my mind.

In an attached house where your bedroom wall is shared with that of a neighbor's children's wall, a neighbor complains about loud sex noises being heard through the wall.

Is it a valid ground for complaint?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Depends. What stuff do you be grunting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Well as I said, this is just a thought that came into my mind...like who would be right. General noises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Is the chick hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

If that kid is making more sex noises than you, Id defo be complaining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Is there a chick involved or are you just furiously pullin the plum off yourself?

• Advertisement

El Spearo wrote: »
    Well as I said, this is just a thought that came into my mind...like who would be right. General noises.

Very context sensitive. If you are roaring depravities loudly then the neighbour is right, if it's just some general molestful groaning then you're grand

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

El Spearo wrote: »
    Unfortunately hypothetical, but just came into my mind.

In an attached house where your bedroom wall is shared with that of a neighbor's children's wall, a neighbor complains about loud sex noises being heard through the wall.

Is it a valid ground for complaint?

sound clip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Oh look another thread about this subject.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭emo72

i had a neighbour who used to roar her head off. i felt like shouting "HE CANT BE THAT GOOD!" made me feel quite inadequate anyway:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I once had neighbours who fcuked each other loudly while there young kids ran around the same room:( There's something seriously wrong with people like that:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭policarp

What's wrong with having fun?
    The kids scream during the day,
    you purr at night. . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It's not your fault if your bedroom is on the other side of a child's bedroom.
    The parents should switch rooms then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 danthedolphin

emo72 wrote: »
    i had a neighbour who used to roar her head off. i felt like shouting "HE CANT BE THAT GOOD!" made me feel quite inadequate anyway:(

On a positive note, it could have been a DIY job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

My neighbour is always at it, with her own three young children in the next room, ridiculously loud, i sleep with headphones on now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭policarp

I once had neighbours who fcuked each other loudly while there young kids ran around the same room:( There's something seriously wrong with people like that:mad:

Why?
    It's a natural thing.
    The kids are happy.
    The parents are happy.
    So why aren't you happy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Reminded of this from a few years back:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7494294/Neighbour-with-sex-Asbo-arrested-for-noisy-sessions.html
    Neighbour with sex Asbo arrested for noisy sessions
    Nightmare neighbour Caroline Cartwright who was given a sex Asbo to prevent noisy sessions has been arrested after failing to keep the lid on her lovemaking.
    Women escapes jail for breaching sex Asbo: Steve Cartwright and wife Caroline leave Newcastle Crown Court

8:00PM GMT 21 Mar 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

My neighbour is always at it, with her own three young children in the next room, ridiculously loud, i sleep with headphones on now!

drawing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Probably best described as stealth ninja on beached whale.

All jokes aside in a lot of tribal societies they pretty much tell the kids to look away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Our sessions are nearly like a Wimbledon match between Sharapova and Azarenka: Starts off love-all, there's lots of grunting but it ends with juice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement