Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Year Working Holiday Visa

Options
  • 30-06-2013 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    The situation is this i worked in the Western Australian mining industry for six months back in 2009 and when i finished my employment with the contract company i asked the manager (over the phone) to fill out my employment verification form but they must of thought i was asking to be sponsored or something because they said they were unwilling to fill out any forms for me.

Now my girlfriend wants go back home to Perth we meet the criteria for De-facto but the expense is too great. We could pay out the $3975 for my visa but it would be cheaper and it would give us a few months to get some cash together so we can apply for the de-facto visa if i got my 2nd year visa. My question is how can i over come this issue ? I did do the work and i meet all the criteria for a 2nd working holiday visa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

ifeelill wrote: »
    Hi All,
    The situation is this i worked in the Western Australian mining industry for six months back in 2009 and when i finished my employment with the contract company i asked the manager (over the phone) to fill out my employment verification form but they must of thought i was asking to be sponsored or something because they said they were unwilling to fill out any forms for me.

Now my girlfriend wants go back home to Perth we meet the criteria for De-facto but the expense is too great. We could pay out the $3975 for my visa but it would be cheaper and it would give us a few months to get some cash together so we can apply for the de-facto visa if i got my 2nd year visa. My question is how can i over come this issue ? I did do the work and i meet all the criteria for a 2nd working holiday visa.

Have you any payslips, tax statement or a contact number for the employer?

Advertisement