Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun club closed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Thats a pity, could there be a day when there is only one left in the whole of Ireland.

Although I did have bit of a laugh when I was reading it, the Baby Dinosaurs Crawled Before They Walked story looked like it was a different paragraph of the Shooting Range story, it coud be to early I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭.50 (MOA)

That club has been in existence since the 70's though (1975, based on what the sign at the gate says, as far as I can remember ), although it could have moved, but I don't think it has and definitely not in the past 2 or 3 years,

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

.50 (MOA) wrote: »
    That club has been in existence since the 70's though (1975, based on what the sign at the gate says, as far as I can remember ), although it could have moved, but I don't think it has and definitely not in the past 2 or 3 years,
    Its a different club that was set up recently that is closed.

Advertisement