Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia Go JB Update

Options
  • 30-06-2013 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

hi, i recently updated my "sony xperia go" to the new "jellybean" update, and since then i have had horrible problems with the phone:freezing when i try to ring, or receive phonecalls and randomly just turning off.

now i have had a look around various blogs and it seems to be a huge problem, but there is no real way to fix it as of yet. Its very frustrating as i am missing out on important calls so i need it fixed asap.

I seen a lady say she got her phone flashed by a third party "jellybean" update and now her phone works perfectly. i never got the chance to ask about it but i am just curious if anyone would have information on roughly what she had done to get the phone fixed?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Go back to the last Ice Cream Sandwich build for the go.

You need:
    PC Companion Installed
    Flashtool Installed
    .ftf file for the latest ICS

Then you just flash back to ICS and away you go. Backup anything you need first.

Advertisement