Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us - Playstation 3 game

Options
  • 30-06-2013 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Anyone spot this game going cheap anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

haha i'm looking for it for cheap as well. Does anyone recommend buying it at full price €55-€60?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭noodler

deadybai wrote: »
    haha i'm looking for it for cheap as well. Does anyone recommend buying it at full price €55-€60?

Last-of-Us.jpg

Yes seems to be the consensus.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭blackwave

Cheapest I seen it was with Amazon probably works out at around €45 but includes free delivery to here

noodler wrote: »
    Last-of-Us.jpg

Yes seems to be the consensus.

sure the uncharted games had gotten universal acclaim as well but I wouldn't recommend buying it at full price because of its replay value. I don't want to buy it at full price if I'm going to play through it once and not play it again when I could have waited for a price drop.

blackwave wrote: »
    Cheapest I seen it was with Amazon probably works out at around €45 but includes free delivery to here

cheers man. Don't seem to be any prices drops in stores quite just yet.

• Advertisement

sure the uncharted games had gotten universal acclaim as well but I wouldn't recommend buying it at full price because of its replay value. I don't want to buy it at full price if I'm going to play through it once and not play it again when I could have waited for a price drop.

You asked does anybody recommend buying it at full price.

The critical and user reviews suggest yes.

If you want to know about replay value then I guess you'll have to be more specific.

The multi is supposed to be surprisingly good though.

Theres been stock shortages of the game in shops in the Republic and its probably the most critically successful game of the last year so I wouldn't be very optimistic about a price drop considering it was released two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

€47.31 on Amazon is the cheapest I've seen. Its in stock and free delivery with the "super saver" option.

Its showing as £39.99 but when you add the extra 2% vat Amazon charge when selling to customers here and convert to Euros its €47.31.

Normally 2 or 3 working day delivery time.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭garvm

€45.99 in Argos, some stock available.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭blackwave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

45 in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 23 BMTHian.

It's still a fiver when you trade in two games from a list of 400 in xtra vision. If not I've seen it going cheap on Ebay. In all honesty it is a brilliant game. I find it has great replay value and the multiplayer is addictive too.

Advertisement