Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs Aid Address 2013

• 30-06-2013 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was just wondering if anyone knows the current address of the Dogs Aid sanctuary? I've seen a post saying it was in Meakstown, then another one saying it was in St Margaret's, but both date back two years.. Does anyone know the address as of now? I've texted but I've only got 'ok' as confirmation so I want to be sure :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

OP, as per the forum charter, we are not allowed name nor discuss individual rescue groups here. However, as your thread is looking for an address, rather than to prompt discussion, I'll leave your op here, but close the thread. If anybody can answer OP's enquiry, please do so by PM.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement