Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners / Laundrette

Options
  • 30-06-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Our washing machine broke the other day and now the entire house is looking to get their clothes washed.

I live around the hospital so maybe something in westside or this side of town would be great.
    I'm not sure there's any do - it- yourself dry cleaning places in Galway, but that would be even better.

I've been to the dry cleaners near Joyces in Knocknacarra and thought it very pricy. So cheapness is obviously a plus.

Hope you guys can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

There are no diy places, think theres a place down the west somewhere though, theres also Prospect Hill and one in Salthill if youre stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭timmybob13

I searched those links before and were of no use,

Id like to know the same thing, but I need somewhere that does duvet, blankets etc cleaning cheap too?? After this hot weather, mine probably could do with a good clean (but I gotta wash them every so often anyway, more hygienic)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

timmybob13 wrote: »
    I searched those links before and were of no use,

Id like to know the same thing, but I need somewhere that does duvet, blankets etc cleaning cheap too?? After this hot weather, mine probably could do with a good clean (but I gotta wash them every so often anyway, more hygienic)

would love to know that as well. Unfortunately it seems cheaper to throw them out and get new ones than clean them.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭timmybob13

Aw that'd be such a waste! But its true :/

At least its just myself that uses them, but I took a double and single from home, thats a B&B, and god knows how old they are...could have somebody elses stink and skin cells on them (to get scientific haha)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

The place in Westside is decent, I used to get stuff done there when I was laid up with my ankle. I think it was a tenner for a load? Washed, dried and folded.

Advertisement