Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVE TV STREAMING

Options
  • 30-06-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

has anyone watched tv on there pc,laptop, ipad,using any of the following services upc horizon,aertv ive been recently what do make of the experience,i
    think its great now i can watch tv in my bedroom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'm watching F1 through Sky Go on my phone now. It's handy when needed, like today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I watch TV over the internet exclusively.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Dub12Dave

Download and install XBMC Media Center and you can stream tv from around the world or basically watch whatever you want whenever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jmcturk

Ive been watching the UPC horizon on my laptop, no problems, finding it very good for watching the tennis while still being able to keep eye on kids watching normal telly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Watches aertv and filmon sometimes but exclusively xbmc now. It's amazing tv. Even no ads on 4od, rte player, notfilmontv although 4od plugin is broken atm :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Mainly watch TV through XBMC now meself, very handy setup.

USTVNOW is another legit service like Filmon which gives you a handful of channels like ABC, NBC, FOX, etc in HD. Never had a problem buffering from their service either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Do you need an hardware for the XMBC ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Do you need an hardware for the XMBC ?

I have it on tablet and Raspberry Pi. Will also run on PC, laptop, android phone or tablet or iPhone/iPad (Jailbroken)

Advertisement