Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing? (Mid-Year Edition)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Dirt Showdown, Wolfenstein 3D and Borderlands 2.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Trying to play the Last of Us both it can't compete with Company of Heroes 2 for my attention. Mainly playing COH 2 in multiplayer, while not up to the standard of the first, its core gameplay is still so good.

Also just getting into Day-Z. Its pretty interesting and unique, tension filled at times, the bugs are pretty much as scary as the zombies!

Considering getting Guild Wars 2 but I'll probably hold off for a little while longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

Just started a SL1 runthrough of dark souls, I am prepared to die!

Mulling over getting the last of us over the weekend, but may wait until it drops in price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Playing through a fair few things at the moment.

Animal Crossing (3DS)
    Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
    Ico (PS3)
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PS3)
    FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)

Given the weather, I've not really been playing a whole lot so the backlog continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

AI: War + all expansions: this has tied up a lot of my time the past week or two.
    Eador - Masters of a Broken World: started playing this today, a lot of fun if a bit buggy still.
    Swords n Soldiers HD: I got it very cheap in a sale and it was worth about that. The boy seems to really enjoy it though.

Planned:
    Fallen Enchantress
    More CoH 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Conza41

Currently I'm playing through Far Cry 3, which so far is a pretty amazing game. Not sure how far I'm into it, but I should be a fair bit in. Bought Blood Dragon for it as well to play once I'm done with Far Cry 3.

I've started to find time to start up another campaign of Rome: Total War to prepare myself for the sequel come September. Been playing away at this game for years and I just can't get bored of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Can't decide which to buy:

Far Cry Blood Dragon, Okami HD, Hotline Miami or Shatter ?? O_o

Someone help and make up my mind for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Danonino. wrote: »
    Can't decide which to buy:

Far Cry Blood Dragon, Okami HD, Hotline Miami or Shatter ?? O_o

Someone help and make up my mind for me :D

Hotline Miami. And turn that sound up!

Ahhh I still can't decide. Been playing through Thomas was alone and loving it. Never played Okami after hearing it was coming to the wii and still never bought it. woops. I think I'll flip a coin... but far cry is on sale too. feck it back out in the sun methinks, Ill drunk buy something tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Danonino. wrote: »
    Ahhh I still can't decide. Been playing through Thomas was alone and loving it. Never played Okami after hearing it was coming to the wii and still never bought it. woops. I think I'll flip a coin... but far cry is on sale too. feck it back out in the sun methinks, Ill drunk buy something tonight.

Surely Hotline Miami is on sale for 2-3eu? Its stupidly good game for that price. Just make sure to have some weed while playing it. Its expensive part!

• Advertisement

ps3...... 8 bucks seem steep but i flipped anyway and Miami won. oh well ;D heres hoping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Serious Warframe binges for me this last month. It's a surprisingly fun game, probably because of its simplicity rather than despite it. I sometimes grab 3 friends and head out to a web cafe to play it with them. Great shooty-hacky-slashy fun, although I still feel a bit uncomfortable about the balance of the microtransactions.

When it's not Warframe, I'm dipping into TF2, The Binding of Isaac, and a bit of Planetside 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Just finished Legend of Grimrock(really enjoyable!) and about to start on Fez.Really love the indie game scene for the last while.

Advertisement