Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good camo

• 30-06-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

hey guys, i got a camo in airsoft guns.ie and the trousers keep ripping, anyone know where i can get some decent camo and what pattern would be best for woodland gaming, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

If your looking for new camo I would probably recommend the Helikon brand. It's available from http://www.thecamoshop.ie/ and hobby airsoft. No doubt other place too. The clothing is good quality and comes in a variety of patterns. I'm not sure if there is necessarily a best pattern available. Popular ones include DPM,Flecktarn, Woodland and Multicam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

No problem, I had the crotch rip on a pair of trousers during a skirmish about a month ago and it is extremely frustrating.

Advertisement