Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remington dbm q's

Options
  • 30-06-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

just wondering does anyone know if 220 swift rounds will cycle from an aics style mag thinking about buying a kit but not sure if the round will cycle, pretty sure ill need the 243 aics mags

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

I fitted an AICS mag system to a remmy swift and it worked well. Standard 308 AICS magazines.
    edi

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnnymolloy

so when i come to buying a dbm do you have to order through someone or can i order it from another country?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Fitting an AICS is not for the faint hearted but doable with simple hand tools.
    There are a few companies in the UK that might post out the bottom metal and a magazine. GBR and third eye tactical to name two.
    We also have some from time to time.
    edi

Advertisement