Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 520D E60 Passenger window fault

Options
  • 30-06-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi Everyone,

I recently bought a 2007 BMW 520D M-SPORT E60. Earlier today, A passenger in the front seat of my car tried to pull down the window which all windows were originally locked which i unlocked but the window wouldn't come down automatically or manually. The window comes down when i use it from the passenger door but the passenger switch for the window wont come down where'as when its done from the drivers side it will come up and down. Anyone know how to resolve the issue ?

Many thanks,
    Sandra.
    Tagged:

Advertisement