Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please

Options
  • 30-06-2013 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

which one of these degrees would be the best to do and would have better job prospects

LM050 - Bachelor of Business Studies

OR

GA884 BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HONOURS) IN DIGITAL MEDIA & SOCIETY

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

They are very different courses. Trust me when I say, do the course you enjoy rather than the one with better perceived job prospects.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I agree do the course that you enjoy.
    But to answer you question
    Business, wide employment area with a flooded talent pool.
    DMS, specific employment area with a small talent pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

They are two completely different, unrelated courses. You can't directly compare than as each course leads to a different industry.

The two courses are also in two completely different colleges located in two different parts of the country. You've listed the Business course in UL and Digital Media & Society in GMIT.

You need to identify what you're interested in and then see what type of courses are offered for that. Then you can compare similar courses based in different universities or institutes of technology and determine which specific course and college is the best for you.

Advertisement