Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject Requirements?

Options
  • 30-06-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have a question that unfortunately I can't find the answer to anywhere (and our school councellor was more interested in the bottle than our problems so no help there either) but if a course ... let's say General Nursing, requires you to have a pass in Maths, does that mean you have to count Maths in your top 6? Or does it mean you just have to pass it and have the possibility of coming up with the points with other subjects?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

I have a question that unfortunately I can't find the answer to anywhere (and our school councellor was more interested in the bottle than our problems so no help there either) but if a course ... let's say General Nursing, requires you to have a pass in Maths, does that mean you have to count Maths in your top 6? Or does it mean you just have to pass it and have the possibility of coming up with the points with other subjects?

As far as I know if it requires a pass in maths you just have to have passed it, you don't have to use it for points unless of course you did very well in maths to then use it for points!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 UnderWaterLife

Thanks! It's something that was really bothering me for days :D

Advertisement