Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport restaurants?

Options
  • 30-06-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Spending a week in mid July in Westport,looking for restaurant recommendations,nothing too pricey.Will have a 6 month old baby with us so something child friendly that does good grub,lunch or dinner.
    Also recommend the best Chinese/pizza joint/chipper.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Thanks yop,appreciate that.

Seeing as that thread is a year old,is there any new places I should try?What about a decent Chinese/Indian/chipper?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

toby2111 wrote: »
    Thanks yop,appreciate that.

Seeing as that thread is a year old,is there any new places I should try?What about a decent Chinese/Indian/chipper?

I am useless with names of place sorry!
    Chippers - Bluethunder and Danollas, Danollas do great chips and fish.

Chinese, can't think of the name of the place, it under the arch just past the Jester pub on Bridge street! Sorry not much use!

Indian - Never eat an Indian in Westport tbh, LOVE my fish so go to the other places :)

enjoy your stay.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Everest, across the river from the post office, is a pretty good Indian. Tulsi opened fairly recently on Bridge Street, my first experience was unimpressive, but it could have been teething problems.

Also, I have impossibly high standards because Her Indoors makes better curries than I've had pretty much anywhere short of Ananda. :)

Advertisement