Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise on buying a used camper

Options
  • 30-06-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭

Folks,

You probably get asked this all the time, so sorry if I offend.
    I am looking for help here. I really want to buy a camper on a budget 5 K 6 K max! 2 berth would be ideal, there are so many makes and models out there, one does not know where to start.
    I am looking to get going straight away, so I require the conversation to be complete.
    Can anyone give me any pointers at all.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Hi

The best advice that I can give you is to "kick the tyres" so to speak on as many vans as you can. No two vans are identical and you need to get into as many as you can to decide on what type of a layout works for you

Im sure many of the crew here will be along to give you guiding tips when you start to narrow your search down a bit. When you have some ideas, feel free to bounce your ideas of us here ;)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

At that budget you'd be struggling to get a good coach built to be honest, would a van type suit you? Look at as many as possible before you buy.

Advertisement