Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Apps Email

• 30-06-2013 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi, I've just set up a google apps account for my website. All the mails to the new me@mydomain.com are linked to my personal email address which I used to set up the account (it's the admin secondary email). How can I keep both accounts separate? I don't want emails sent to my @mydomain.com email address to also go to my personal gmail address.

Also, when sending a test email to myself it appears fine when logged in on my computer, but only the sent message appears on my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

You most likely have a forwarding rule in your account me@mydomain.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nadia88

Big Lar wrote: »
    You most likely have a forwarding rule in your account me@mydomain.com
    When I go to "Settings" then "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" there's no other email addresses listed.

Would it be doing it because I set up both email addresses on the one phone?

I think I've resolved this somehow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Deleted one of the email addresses from your phone ?

Big Lar wrote: »
    Deleted one of the email addresses from your phone ?
    Both are working on my phone now, I didn't delete either of them. I looked at various things like Service Books, Host Routing Tables, took the battery out to re-set, and it just seemed to work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement