Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places in Westport?

Options
  • 30-06-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm going down to compete in Gaelforce West with three friends in Westport and want to rent a house/apartment somewhere within walking distance of the town center for Friday 16th August and Saturday 17th August for the four of us. I just can't seem to be able to find where all these things are advertised online or elsewhere.

Does anybody have an idea where I should look? I'd like to keep the budget to circa €200 for the two nights.

Any information would be greatly appreciated,

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi there RBV,

I've moved your thread from Travel as it is localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭irishgeo

RBV wrote: »
    I'm going down to compete in Gaelforce West with three friends in Westport and want to rent a house/apartment somewhere within walking distance of the town center for Friday 16th August and Saturday 17th August for the four of us. I just can't seem to be able to find where all these things are advertised online or elsewhere.

Does anybody have an idea where I should look? I'd like to keep the budget to circa €200 for the two nights.

Any information would be greatly appreciated,

thanks.
    lots of info here

http://www.gaelforceevents.com/west/en/event_info/accommodation_deals.html
    but judging by the looking i was doing, €200 is not going to get you anywhere.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

irishgeo wrote: »
    lots of info here

http://www.gaelforceevents.com/west/en/event_info/accommodation_deals.html
    but judging by the looking i was doing, €200 is not going to get you anywhere.

Spot on, 200 for 2 nights at the "peak" wouldn't get you anything in Westport.
    There maybe the option to rent an apartment or a house for the weekend with a few more.

Advertisement