Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Imist 2 leaking tank

Options
  • 30-06-2013 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I recently ordered an imist 2 kit from vaperus and started to vape away on ry4 VG liquid and also liqua cola (pg/vg).

After a couple days of usage I noticed that the tanks empty really fast on normal vaping. I opened the atomizer and I noticed juice in between the battery and atomizer. Also the tank is filled with juice on the sides and it doesn't look like condensation - it's as thick as the liquid in the bottle...

I had an imist before (first version) and I didn't encounter these problems, I wonder what is causing the leak.

What I tried to do:

replaced the wick with a new one
    replaced several tanks (thought it could be the little silicone yoke at the end of the tank)
    tried vg/pg, thought it could be the thickness of VG juice that doesn't work well

Nothing in the above sorted this issue.... Could anyone help me out with this one? It's driving me mad as I can't use my ecig/quit normal cigs at all since there's no chance to vape without loosing 90% of the juice.

Cheers,
    Boogie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Could an admin close the thread? I contacted Vaperus and a lovely lady there offered to send me a new box. If nobody closes this thread though I'll still try to fix it and come back reporting what the issue is.

At this stage I'm considering that it's the yoke in which you put the wick in (the part that actually goes in the cartridge) that's faulty, nothing else seems to be of cause.

Advertisement